Associate Degrees for Transfer

What is an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)? 

Also known as AA-T or AS-T, associate degrees for transfer are special new degrees offered at California Community Colleges. 

How do I pursue this special degree?

To pursue this special degree rather than a traditional AA or AS degree, you should meet with a counselor to develop an education plan that puts you on the path toward AA-T or AS-T degree. 

Why should I pursue an Associate Degree for Transfer?

Students who earn an AA-T or AS-T degree and meet the CSU minimum eligibility requirements are guaranteed admission to a CSU. Please note: you are guaranteed admission to a CSU, but not necessarily to a particular campus or major. With this special degree, you may be given a GPA bump when applying to an impacted campus outside your local area or an impacted major that is deemed similar. Once you're admitted and enrolled in a designated similar degree program you have the opportunity to complete your bachelor's degree with as little as 60 semester or 90 quarter units of coursework.

Which CSUs offer bachelor's degrees that correspond with my AA-T or AS-T degree?

A counselor will help you determine which CSUs offer bachelor’s degrees that correspond to your AA-T or AS-T degree. Take a look at the information below listing all of the Chancellor's Office approved ADT's offered at the Santa Rosa Junior College.

Please note: It is still important for you to apply to the schools that interest you and follow admissions deadlines to be considered.

Schedule an appointment today with a Counselor to discuss the Associate Degrees for Transfer that are currently offered at Santa Rosa Junior College. You can also visit for more information.

Which ADTs does SRJC offer and where do you go from here?

To see SRJC's current ADT offerings, visit our Majors page. ADTs are indicated with AS-T or AA-T. 

To learn more about which CSU Campuses accept ADT Degrees or learn more about these degrees in general you can visit A Degree With a Guarantee.


SRJC is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website content to people with disabilities. If you need assistance with any of the information on this page, please see a Counselor or contact